Monday, March 5, 2012

Updated Project List

I have updated my project page. All future posts that have to do with card collecting must fall into one of those projects, player collections, my favorite teams, or finished projects. I have to do this in order to keep myself focused on what I am collecting and so I don't lose interest and or spend way too much money. While I will accept trade for cards that are not a part of my project list, I will no longer spend money on them.

If I am going to collect cards and take the time to blog about it, I owe it to myself to have a clear goal in mind, and to anyone who may stumble across this site, to at least know what my interests are.

My want lists and trade lists will be updated in the coming weeks. In the meantime, if anyone needs anything from 1987 Donruss, let me know, I am sure I have it unless it is Mark McGwire...it took me 107 packs of that shit to finally get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment