Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pack Rip #7 - 2011-12 Upper Deck Hockey Series 1 Retail

Product: 2011-12 Upper Deck Hockey Series 1 Retail
Cost: $2.99 per pack
Qty: 2 packs
Cards per pack: 8
Location: Target

 So I finally broke down and bought a couple packs of these.  I had a little house money to still play with off of a gift card so I picked up these two packs and two rack packs of series 2.  I didn't pull much in these, but the photos are great.



 Pack 1:  So as you can see, I suck at scanning, I am going to have to really pay more attention to the sideways cards.

#85 - Josh Bailey - I have never heard of this guy, but he's wearing an Islanders sweater, so he is alright in my book.
#61 - Daniel Briere - This is a great card...The photo looks to be the press conference after the Flyers won the division.
#125 - Evgeny Dadonov
#62 - Chris Pronger - This guy is a dick.
#120 - David Booth - Florida's leading scorer in 10-11
#104 - Jaroslav Spacek
#115 - rob Scuderi
#AW26 - Phil Kessel All-World Team

Pack 2:

#84 - Kyle Okposo - Great shot after an Islanders victory.
#188 - Zdeno Chara - The big bruiser firing a slap shot.
#128 - Sam Gagner - Celebrating a goal...looks fired up!
#13 - Henrik Sedin - As much as I hate the Sedin sisters, this is a cool card, celebrating a conference championship.
#151 - R.J. Umberger - Columbus may suck, but this sweater is sweet.
#51 - Matt Cooke
#199 - Checklist - Well, doesn't this card suck...A Sedin, Robbie Lou, and Kessler
#C85 - UD Canvas Alex Ovechkin - Sweet insert...Best pull of the lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment