Friday, March 16, 2012

Pack Rip #5 - 2012 Topps Heritage - Retail Pack

Product: 2012 Topps Heritage
Cost: $3.19
Qty: 1 Retail Pack
Cards per pack: 9
Location: Walmart

The blogs broke me down...I have been trying to focus only on hockey cards lately, but looking at these cards on other blogs and forums, I broke down and bought a retail pack and a retail rack pack.  Here is what I got in the first pack.  I am not sure if I am going to chase this set or not, so if you want any of these cards, let me know and we can work out a trade.

 #196 - Tim Federowicz - I can honestly I have never heard of this guy.  From reading the back of his card, he should fight for a spot as the Dodgers starting catcher.

#8 - A.L. Pitching Leaders - The 5 guys who lead the league in wins.


#113 - Kerry Wood - As a Cubs fan I love this card.  Hopefully Kerry has a solid year in the setup/middle relief role.  This will probably be the last year we see him as a Cub.


#417 - Jeremy Guthrie - The top man in the Orioles rotation.  That's not saying much.


#308 - Brian McCann - One of the top catchers in the league.  He always seems to kick my team's ass whenever I watch him.


#44 - Justin Verlander - The defending Cy Young winner should have another solid campaign this year.  Look for him to challenge for the award again this season.


#9 - N.L. Strikeout Leaders

#66 - Sergio Santos - Spent last season with the Shit Sox and racked up 30 saves.  Dumbass Kenny Williams decided to trade him away this offseason.

#194 - Francisco Cordero - Closer for the Reds, a top notch choke artist as well.

I had fun opening this and I will probably buy some more this summer.  While hockey has taked up most of my collecting time and money, I do like this set, but at 500 cards it might be a little to large for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment